Introduction

Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi,

This is my first post ,firts of all I want to introduce my self..
I am Sumeet Arora, the founder and CTO of Evon Technologies graduated as an Electronics and Communication Engineer from HCST . I have been in the IT industry from last one decade and continously focusing on latest web and mobile technologies with my team.