  1. Guest

    I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the other are very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one
    , Aug 2, 2013

  2. osmium Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the other are
    >very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one

    I've always been intrigued by how often one should expect to win the
    solitaire card game, the variant known as Klondike. And of course there are
    variants (mostly in how you get the next card) within that variant. Write a
    program to simulate it, run the simulation 10 000 times and please post the
    results here. I really do want to know.
    osmium, Aug 2, 2013

  3. Ian Collins Guest

    wrote:
    > I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the
    > other are very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one

    How about a filter to convert google postings into something readable?

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Aug 2, 2013