investigatory project

hatprab

I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the other are very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one

osmium

I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the other are
very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one

I've always been intrigued by how often one should expect to win the
solitaire card game, the variant known as Klondike. And of course there are
variants (mostly in how you get the next card) within that variant. Write a
program to simulate it, run the simulation 10 000 times and please post the
results here. I really do want to know.

Ian Collins

I need a new project idea in c++ for my school because all of the
other are very boring topics so can anyone suggest a new one

How about a filter to convert google postings into something readable?