Invitation for J2EE logging project working on bytecode

_weijiang_

Hi there,

My name is Wei Jiang. I am the Chief Engineer at
http://www.acelet.com. I would like to invite you
for a Java project.

I have set an open source project transparentlogging
at www.java.net. But the approval process may take a
few days. So, for now, you can get information about
the project at:
http://www.acelet.com/opensource/TransparentLogging.html.
This document will be available when it is approved.

This is a revolutionary logging system. I hope it will fly.

There are three parts for this project:
* LogLogicInserter: require Java bytecode knowledge. I
am looking for other people to lead it.
* GUI manager: It will be a JSP/Servlet small program.
I hope some one will lead. Or I will do it.
* LogEngine: I will do it.

The three parts require different skills. Can be a sub-project
or completedly separated project. It is up to you. It is fine
if you want to set your own project, then we work together.
The pupose to set the project at java.net is to host a
discussing place.

I do not have bytecode skills. I do not intend to do bytecode
work. I invite you to do it. Regardless of which way to set
the project. It is your project. If it generates any interest,
it is your credit.

Thanks.