Invitation for Python at the Southern California Linux Expo

Discussion in 'Python' started by joe@socallinuxexpo.org, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Greetings,

    I would like to invite the Python project to attend the 7th Southern
    California Linux Expo. The show will be held February 20th-22nd, 2009 at
    the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA. SCALE 7x will be an excellent venue to
    increase awareness and showcase the work of the Python community.

    Each project will have some room in the zone on the show floor. This
    will include all the usual amenities: a 6' table, chairs, a 500W power drop,
    one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes to the show.

    I am including our application for dotORG exhibitors, if anyone is down in
    the Southern California area, and would like to set up a booth, I
    encourage you to apply. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

    Thanks for your time!

    Joe Smith

    http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/conference-info/call-for-dotorg-exhibitors

    , Jan 15, 2009