Invitation for Python at the Southern California Linux Expo

joe

Greetings,

I would like to invite the Python project to attend the 7th Southern
California Linux Expo. The show will be held February 20th-22nd, 2009 at
the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA. SCALE 7x will be an excellent venue to
increase awareness and showcase the work of the Python community.

Each project will have some room in the zone on the show floor. This
will include all the usual amenities: a 6' table, chairs, a 500W power drop,
one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes to the show.

I am including our application for dotORG exhibitors, if anyone is down in
the Southern California area, and would like to set up a booth, I
encourage you to apply. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!

Joe Smith

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/conference-info/call-for-dotorg-exhibitors