Is any function which can associate the irqno with interrupt handl

mani

Hi all.

Is their any function which can associate the irqno with interrupt
handller.
and function should not be the kernal function. and more interrupt
related
function like enable irq and disable irq....

(example in Vxworks IntConnect is for that)

when i am adding function like..
UINT32 BSPIntrEnableIrq( UINT32 irq);
OALIntrTranslateIrq(irq);

and interrupt related function in my code it is giving error like...

BUILD: [01:0000000069:ERRORE] pciconfig.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol _BSPIntrEnableIrq referenced in function
_usb_lowlevel_init
BUILD: [01:0000000070:ERRORE]
C:\WINCE500\platform\CEPC\target\x86\debug\EBOOT.exe : fatal error
LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals

can anybody please help me out .

Walter Roberson

mani said:
Is their any function which can associate the irqno with interrupt
handller.
and function should not be the kernal function. and more interrupt
related
function like enable irq and disable irq....

There is no such function in the standard C library. Your operating
system might (or might not) provide an extension with the
required functionality. Try asking in a newsgroup that deals with
your operating system.

For example the hardware I am using at the moment does not *have*
irqno's, so there is no way for a portable library to associate
irqno's with anything on this hardware.

Default User

mani said:
OK thanks its Windows CE if anyone can help urgently with it, thanks.

It's off-topic. You need to find a newsgroup that can help with Win CE.

Also, please don't top-post. Your replies belong following or
interspersed with properly trimmed quotes. See the majority of other
posts in the newsgroup, or:

Brian