Is HTML report of tests run using PyUnit (unittest) possible?

fossist

I am using PyUnit (unittest module) for loading test cases from our
modules and executing them. Is it possible to export the test results
as HTML report? Currently the results appear as text on standard
output while the tests execute. But is there something out of the box
available in PyUnit to make this possible?

Phlip

I am using PyUnit (unittest module) for loading test cases from our
modules and executing them. Is it possible to export the test results
as HTML report? Currently the results appear as text on standard
output while the tests execute. But is there something out of the box
available in PyUnit to make this possible?

django-test-extensions can do this, but I'm unaware how well it works
without Django. (And I _could_ complain that it comes with one or two
irritations _with_ Django;)

I would download it and read its source to see how the --xml option
works.

(Then you'd use a XSL filter to rip the XML into HTML...)