Is it possible?!

aotemp

Hi,

Im trying to convert my asp web tool into an OFFLINE mobile web tool.

The tool that Im working with does have a database backend, that is
small, however my question is that since my front end requires ASP
functionality ---

(example)
Are you male or female : male
what is your age : 58

Then it grabs the info from the database and plops it onto the screen.

The application is made with asp, and an access database. Obviously it

can be converted into anything, although at this time Im trying to find

the quickest easiest solution for deploying it onto an OFFLINE mobile
device!

Please let me know if you think that asp.net may be an option, and any
advice that you can give me would be appreciated