Is their any possibility to Obfuscate only some classes.

rajesh

Hi,
I tried with jBuilder to obfuscate only some classes as per the help
provided by the jbuilder, where it is clearly specifed that it is
possible to obfuscate only some classes. But i am not getting that. I
tried same as given in the help.
Let me know, any wrong i did... and is there any other way to do this.

plz reply me.

With Regards,
Rajesh