Is there a class or method to construct url args or extract url args?

Ken Varn

Is there any class method that can build a url with command args? I know
that I can do it by hand, but I would like to do it with a collection of
name/value types like the Style and Attributes properties for Controls.

I.e., Instead of
Page.Response.Redirect("SomeUrl.aspx?Arg1='a'&Arg2='b'&Arg3='c'");

I would rather use something like this:

URLWithArgs Url = new URLWithArgs();

Url.Params.Add("Arg1","a"); etc.....

Page.Response.Redirect(Url.String);

Is there anything like this available? I have not found it, and was
avoiding building it myself since it seems like it is an obvious method that
one would use to do this and seems like it should be a standard call
somewhere.

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com

Ken Varn

Thanks!

I am really surprised that this is not already built into the .NET
framework.

--
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk