  1. subscribe

    subscribe Guest

    It seems almost all programmers are man.

    subscribe, Apr 10, 2008

  2. subscribe

    GArlington Guest

    On Apr 10, 10:26 am, subscribe <> wrote:
    > It seems almost all programmers are man.

    You are probably correct, well, not all, but from my experience (about
    20 years) I would guess 90+% are men.

    GArlington, Apr 10, 2008

  3. subscribe <> wrote:
    > It seems almost all programmers are man.

    There are at least two (and another one, of whom I only
    vaguely believe to remember a remark about her being female).
    Each of them know a lot, and their level of helpfulness
    and knowledge beats that of 99% of the men here, and
    is probably equal-levelled with the remaining 1% (to
    which I do not belong, btw).

    Your analysis of pure quantity is not being refuted.

    Andreas Leitgeb, Apr 10, 2008
  4. Andreas Leitgeb wrote:
    > subscribe <> wrote:
    >> It seems almost all programmers are man.

    The OP & the question seem somewhat trollish to me. This subject has
    been discussed here a few months ago. There is already an uncomfortably
    large amount of noise in c.l.j.p.

    comp.lang.java.{help,programmer} - what they're for (mini-FAQ) says
    comp.lang.java.programmer Programming in the Java language.
    comp.lang.java.advocacy Arguments about X versus Y,
    for various Java X and Y

    Since X and Y are chromosomes, I suggest the latter forum as the least
    off-topic :)

    Just my EUR 0.000000000000000002 worth.

    --
    RGB