Is there a special interest group for VS 2005 and XP 64 developers

Guest

I am looking to find other developers that are using and trying to use:

1. Win XP 64 (or variants)
2. VS 2005 (betas etc)
3. Actively using or exploting the 64 bit addressing capabilities of these
systems.

I dont think there are a great many of us, so I would like to join a group
of similar people, since there are far less resources out there than for more
common setups.

Any info much appreciated.

(e-mail address removed)

Guest

OK I went here (I have been to this site before, but forgot about it).

I told the system that I had forgotten my password and it said it had
emailed a new temp one to me, that was 45 minutes ago; is there some kind of
problem with the site?

Hugh