    Every time I make a change to the project, I drag/drop from the app folder
    to my web host. Is there a way to "publish" changes from vs.net? If so, how?

    Thanks.

    Tim Zych, May 12, 2004

  2. Hi

    To publish web application from Visual Studio.NET, the server needs to provide FrontPage extension support or file share. I don't think any web hosting will provide file share because of security. You have to check with them if they have Frontpage extension installed

    Bin Song, MCP

    =?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=, May 12, 2004

  3. Tim Zych

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Project - Copy Project

    --