    the server to sendout the page again.

    MfG
    --mkoch
    Manfred Koch, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Manfred Koch wrote:
    > I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
    > to trigger a "reload".
    > The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
    > "reload" button.
    >
    > It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
    > the server to sendout the page again.
    >
    > MfG
    > --mkoch

    F5
    it_says_BALLS_on_your_forehead, Mar 17, 2006

  3. [OT] Re: is there a way to trigger "reload"?

    Manfred Koch <> wrote in

    > I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
    > to trigger a "reload".
    > The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
    > "reload" button.
    >
    > It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
    > the server to sendout the page again.

    Off-topic answer: Lookup the alarm function in Javascript, and provide a
    plain HTML link in the page in case Javascript is disabled.

    For Javascript questions, please visit comp.lang.javascript

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Manfred Koch

    Joe Smith Guest

    Manfred Koch wrote:
    > I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
    > to trigger a "reload".

    You're looking in the wrong newsgroup. That is an HTML question, not perl.
    Joe Smith, Mar 26, 2006