is there a way to trigger "reload"?

Manfred Koch

I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
to trigger a "reload".
The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
"reload" button.

It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
the server to sendout the page again.

MfG
--mkoch

it_says_BALLS_on_your_forehead

Manfred said:
I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
to trigger a "reload".
The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
"reload" button.

It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
the server to sendout the page again.

MfG
--mkoch

F5

A. Sinan Unur

I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
to trigger a "reload".
The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
"reload" button.

It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
the server to sendout the page again.

Off-topic answer: Lookup the alarm function in Javascript, and provide a
plain HTML link in the page in case Javascript is disabled.

For Javascript questions, please visit comp.lang.javascript

Sinan