    TIA
    John
    , Jul 9, 2007

  2. You can resort to something like this:

    foreach (DictionaryEntry d in this.Cache)
    {
    Response.Write(d.Key);
    Response.Write(" - ");
    Response.Write(d.Value);
    Response.Write("<hr>");

    }

    Also, Steve Smith has a CacheManager:

    http://aspalliance.com/cachemanager/

    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    BlogMetaFinder(BETA): http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 9, 2007

    , Jul 9, 2007