    I tried A.hover style sheet but i dosn't work for whole box

    my site is:
    <A href="http://www.webfreeguide.com">www.webfreeguide.com</a>

    Amir, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Amir

    Evertjan. Guest

    Amir wrote on 01 feb 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > I am createing a menu width html and I would like to high
    >
    > light the menu items on moueover but I would like to just use
    >
    > Style sheet not JScript.

    Why not ask a css group, like:

    Asking a javascript NG how NOT to use javascript is plain silly.

    <clip>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Feb 1, 2005

  3. Amir

    RobB Guest

    Amir wrote:
    > I am createing a menu width html and I would like to high
    >
    > light the menu items on moueover but I would like to just use
    >
    > Style sheet not JScript.
    >
    > I tried A.hover style sheet but i dosn't work for whole box
    >
    > my site is:
    > <A href="http://www.webfreeguide.com">www.webfreeguide.com</a>

    Agreed, this is the wrong ng.

    What does 'whole box' mean? Table cell?

    Try setting the links' CSS to 'display:block', 'width:100%', and
    'height:100%' in the a:link declaration.

    RobB, Feb 1, 2005