Is there someone who know how to use Inputsource class ?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Garfield, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Garfield

    Garfield Guest

    I use xerces-c-2.7 on Linux

    I want to use resolveEntity method in EntityResover handler for
    parsing a schema.

    But I don't know about to use Inputsource class.

    ========================== my code ==========================
    InputSource* SAXInputHandlers::resolveEntity ( const XMLCh *const
    publicId,
    const XMLCh *const systemId )
    {
    cout << "==== resolveEntity ( EntityResolver ) ====" << endl;
    cout << " Entity : " << StrX(systemId) << endl;

    InputSource * src = new LocalFileInputSource(systemId);
    cout << " schema : " << StrX(src->getSystemId() ) << endl;

    return src;
    output is a Segmentation error during parsing the schema.

    why happen the error?

    plz give me an answer..
    Garfield, Oct 15, 2007

  2. It's been too long since I used the C version of Xerces, so I'm not
    comfortable advising you -- but I'd point out that (a) Xerces-C has its
    own mailing list at Apache, which is the most likely place to find folks
    who have expertise in this particular package, and (b) you really
    haven't provided enough information; folks will want to know what values
    you're passing in and exactly where the segmentation error is occurring.

    Note too that Apache's website has documentation on Xerces-C -- you
    didn't say whether you'd checked that out or not. And of course I'll
    throw in my standard question: "have you checked for relevant
    articles/tutorials at http://www.ibm.com/xml?"

    Joseph Kesselman, Oct 16, 2007