Is this possible with asp:Repeater

Tem

I need to hide the asp:Repeater control if no data is returned. not output
anything.
this is the default behavior for content in the ItemTemplate but not
HeaderTemplate and FooterTemplate
can this be done?

Thx
Tem

the warlock society

I need to hide the asp:Repeater control if no data is returned. not output
anything.
this is the default behavior for content in the ItemTemplate but not
HeaderTemplate and FooterTemplate
can this be done?

Thx
Tem

just set the visible property of the repeater to false

Tem

where? which event? I tried a few but still couldn't get it to work