Is this script to slow

alexjaquet

Hi,

I'm been thinking my website who run on my developpment server is to
slow :
configuration :

-intel pentium 4 3.00 Ghz (single processor)
-1.00 GB RAM
-Windows XP Familly
-mod_perl 2.0
-mysql 5.0.18
-apache 2.0.54

website to test
http://avant-garde.no-ip.biz/cgi-bin/recordz.cgi?lang=fr
login : alexandre
password : default

doe's I'm paranoid or the cgi-script script is very slow

what's configuration will be suffisant to run under production server
???

thx for your advice

bugbear

doe's I'm paranoid or the cgi-script script is very slow

what's configuration will be suffisant to run under production server
???

What's your anticipated user-loading?

BugBear

alexjaquet

What's your anticipated user-loading?

I doesn't have already planed, but I think for the three first month I
will have at max 1000
users / day I don't know how many page view / day