Is this thread safe?

Joe Seigh

Marc said:
Joe Seigh wrote:

<snip>

Seems I was.
Or maybe I wasn't on ng's long enough. I don't remember
seeing this discussed in any of the standard books, nor
in a CUJ article. I do remember, however, a CUJ article
from Andrei about using the volatile qualifier for
creating sub-interfaces of class types (const-like). But
that was in 2001 or so. Seems it's been outdated since.

Yes, here is a good update on that. Take note on the
section about volatile.

http://www.aristeia.com/Papers/DDJ_Jul_Aug_2004_revised.pdf