    way to maintain the form values if the Session times out?

    Thanks for any help,
    Sean

    Sean Bytnar, Jun 8, 2005

  2. I don't think it is possible, because that's why it's called 'timeout'.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVvIFRoZSBPbmU=?=, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Sean Bytnar

    Sean Bytnar Guest

    Then my question would be why are Session and IsPostBack connected? Why
    would a page have to have a Session to determine if the page is being
    posted back or not? Why is a value not stored in the ViewState (which
    doesn't die) to determine PostBack?

    Thanks,
    Sean

    Sean Bytnar, Jun 8, 2005