IsPostBack problem...

Guest

For some strange reason, when I click on a RadCombobox to open it, it
automatically reloads the page but also runs the code within the !IsPostBack
if/then statement. It's doing postback, but also reloading the entire page.
Is there any way to avoid this? I've tried setting the different properties
of the RadCombobox, but it still does the same thing. But apparently it
happens with EnableLoadOnDemand equal to true.

Any help is appreciated.