It seems gdb can not work well for c++ program

Zheng Da

When I set a break point in the constructor of a class, and run the
program in gdb, but the program didn't stop at the breakpoint I set.It
seemed there was no breakpoints at all.
How should I set the breakpoint in the constructor. It seems that
command 'break' do not work well

Victor Bazarov

Zheng said:
When I set a break point in the constructor of a class, and run the
program in gdb, but the program didn't stop at the breakpoint I set.It
seemed there was no breakpoints at all.
How should I set the breakpoint in the constructor. It seems that
command 'break' do not work well

How is this a C++ _language_ question? Please ask about gdb in
the newsgroup 'gnu.utils.help' or the newsgroup for your OS.

Victor Bazarov

Here is many threads with .NET studio questions. Why he should not ask?

What .NET studio questions?

The questions about C++ language are OK to ask. Beyond that everything
is off-topic. How to use a debugger is not a C++ language question.

Zheng Da

I'm sorry. I want to ask the question in gnu.gdb, but the newsgroup in
google can not post to gnu.gdb. It gives me an error "The following
usenet groups are archived and cannot be posted to: "gnu.gdb" "
So I do not know where could I post the question

Lionel B

Zheng Da said:
I'm sorry. I want to ask the question in gnu.gdb, but the newsgroup in
google can not post to gnu.gdb. It gives me an error "The following
usenet groups are archived and cannot be posted to: "gnu.gdb" "
So I do not know where could I post the question

Maybe try gnu.gcc.help or gnu.g++.help