It Shipped!

Kenny

Datamining browser delivered to client at 4:58pm...talk about JIT.

That is ten days after deciding to qive one last framework (qooxdoo) a
try before settling for the nice but horribly-documented and
impenetrable Dojo. Can you imagine how fast it would have gone if I had
known any javascript?

Speaking of delivery, my first Dojo build for production took six hours,
required hints from the community, and finally the watching of a /video/
of an essentially invisible screen to help prepare a custom build spec.

In qooxdoo? Here ya go:

generate.py build

It leverages a strict directory structure to surf my code, see what I
use, build automatically. About five seconds.

kt

David Mark

Datamining browser delivered to client at 4:58pm...talk about JIT.
[snip]

This is a newsgroup, not "Diary of a Mad Poser." Kindly go elsewhere
with this sort of BS.

RosaDemko