ItemCommand not working for Link Button on dynamically built grid

RCorona

I have a page that has one to many dynamically built datagrids on it. Each
row in each grid has a link button. When you click the button the post back
occurs but not the event handler for the button.

As I build the grid I add the event handler like so:

DataGrid dg = new DataGrid()
dg.ItemCommand += new DataGridCommandEventHandler(dg_ItemCommand)

Any ideas? I did try to override the OnBubbleEvent on the page but to no
avail.

Thanks

Al Cadalzo

I'm having a similar problem trying to get a SortCommand event to fire on a
dynamically added BoundColumn.
Were you able to get your event handler to work?

Thanks,
Al