  1. Tiddley-Pom

    Tiddley-Pom Guest

    BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL
    Tiddley-Pom, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Tiddley-Pom

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Tiddley-Pom said...

    > BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

    it may help if your caps lock key wasn't broken

    --
    brucie.
    15/October/2003 05:30:28 pm
    brucie, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Tiddley-Pom

    Tiddley-Pom Guest

    Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim with
    gators and I can snap just like em too.

    Tiddley-Pom, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Tiddley-Pom

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Tiddley-Pom" <> wrote in message
    > Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim

    with
    > gators and I can snap just like em too.

    Do gators top-post too?
    Alan
    Alan D-W, Oct 15, 2003
  5. "Tiddley-Pom" <> wrote in message
    > BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

    Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
    and "Shift"

    HTH

    --
    Karl Core

    At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    eightninethree AT eightninethree.com
    EightNineThree, Oct 15, 2003
  6. Tiddley-Pom

    m Guest

    EightNineThree wrote:
    > "Tiddley-Pom" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL
    >>

    > Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
    > and "Shift"
    >
    > HTH

    C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
    that a correct paraphrase of his message is:

    "Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
    I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"

    But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
    in this case, was appropriate.

    You notice his previous messages weren't in all
    caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".

    DUH!

    --
    Cheers, m at http://www.mbstevens.com/
    via Tux and Ice: 0% GatesBloat
    m, Oct 16, 2003
  7. Tiddley-Pom

    Tiddley-Pom Guest

    "m" <> wrote in message
    > EightNineThree wrote:
    > > "Tiddley-Pom" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL
    > >>

    > > Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between

    "Tab"
    > > and "Shift"
    > >
    > > HTH
    > >

    > C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
    > that a correct paraphrase of his message is:
    >
    > "Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
    > I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"
    >
    > But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
    > in this case, was appropriate.
    >
    > You notice his previous messages weren't in all
    > caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".
    >
    > DUH!
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, m at http://www.mbstevens.com/
    > via Tux and Ice: 0% GatesBloat