It's cool fellas. I fixed the problem

Tiddley-Pom

Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim with
gators and I can snap just like em too.

Alan D-W

Tiddley-Pom said:
Nice to see helpful comments on here huh. But beware, I learnt to swim with
gators and I can snap just like em too.

Do gators top-post too?
Alan

EightNineThree

Tiddley-Pom said:
BEWARE CASE SENSATIVITY. LOL

Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
and "Shift"

HTH

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

EightNineThree said:
Your "Caps Lock" key is on the far left side of the keyboard, between "Tab"
and "Shift"

HTH
C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
that a correct paraphrase of his message is:

"Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"

But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
in this case, was appropriate.

You notice his previous messages weren't in all
caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".

DUH!

Tiddley-Pom

m said:
C'mon, Karl and Brucie. It seems to me
that a correct paraphrase of his message is:

"Oh, hell. Of course, how could I be so stupid;
I just needed to look at case sensitivity!"

But he just shortened it to be a _yell_ which,
in this case, was appropriate.

You notice his previous messages weren't in all
caps, and he _did_ add "laughing out loud".

DUH!
Well bugger me!