IWCIA 08 - USA, 7-9 April 2008: Invitation

tavares

Dear Colleague,

I would like to bring to your attention information about a
forthcoming conference and to strongly encourage you to submit a paper
or papers to it.

This is the 12th International Workshop on Combinatorial Image
Analysis (IWCIA 08) which will take place in Buffalo, USA, 7-9 April
2008. Comprehensive information about the conference is available at
its website http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/iwcia08 (or google IWCIA 08).
From there you will see that IWCIA 08 will be a very top conference,
with distinguished keynote speakers (one of them a Nobel Laureate, the
other four are of the highest possible rank and recognition as well).
The proceedings will be published by Springer (LNCS) and by Taylor and
Francis (for submissions to the Special Track on Applications). The
extended versions of the best papers will be published in special
issues of Pattern Recognition, Elsevier (for theoretical papers) and
in the International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Wiley
(for papers of the Special Track on Applications).

I am involved in the organization of the Special Track on Applications
of IWCIA 08, and can assure you that it will provide the authors with
an exceptional opportunity to present their work and publish it by a
reputable publisher and possibly in a journal (indexed by Science
Citation Index Expanded and several other indexes), to discuss topics
of common interest with scientists from all over the world as well as
with representatives of the industry from the US and possibly other
countries.

Having in mind the area of your research and experience, I would like
to invite you to submit a paper (or papers) to IWCIA 08 and especially
to its Special Track on Applications. I am certain that both your and
the conference will benefit from your submission.

Best regards,

Joao Manuel R. S. Tavares
(IWCIA 08 co-organizer)