IXmlReader problem ( part of XmlLite )

DomoChan

I realize this may be off topic in this forum, but I count find the
Microsoft programming group. If you have a link, id gladly check it
out.

otherwise, if anyone has experience with XmlLite, I have a problem in
which I cannot move the reader position to a previous location. Even
if I use IStream->Seek, it does not affect the internal pointer used
within IXmlReader. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Velik

kwikius

I realize this may be off topic in this forum, but I count find the
Microsoft programming group.  If you have a link, id gladly check it
out.

otherwise, if anyone has experience with XmlLite, I have a problem in
which I cannot move the reader position to a previous location.  Even
if I use IStream->Seek, it does not affect the internal pointer used
within IXmlReader.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Velik

I suggest you learn the rule...
"no pain, no gain."

regards
Andy Little

DomoChan

I think i've suffered enough pain with this problem, and I still
havent gained anything... hence im asking you guys ( not something I
like to resort to ). It doesnt matter, I'll find an open source xml
parser which will at least support the basics.