    Thanks,
    -Velik

    , Aug 8, 2008

  2. kwikius Guest

    On Aug 8, 1:09 am, wrote:
    > I realize this may be off topic in this forum, but I count find the
    > Microsoft programming group.  If you have a link, id gladly check it
    > out.
    >
    > otherwise, if anyone has experience with XmlLite, I have a problem in
    > which I cannot move the reader position to a previous location.  Even
    > if I use IStream->Seek, it does not affect the internal pointer used
    > within IXmlReader.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
    > appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -Velik

    I suggest you learn the rule...
    "no pain, no gain."

    regards
    Andy Little

    kwikius, Aug 8, 2008

    I think i've suffered enough pain with this problem, and I still
    havent gained anything... hence im asking you guys ( not something I
    like to resort to ). It doesnt matter, I'll find an open source xml
    parser which will at least support the basics.

    On Aug 7, 8:27 pm, kwikius <> wrote:
    > On Aug 8, 1:09 am, wrote:
    >
    > > I realize this may be off topic in this forum, but I count find the
    > > Microsoft programming group.  If you have a link, id gladly check it
    > > out.

    > > otherwise, if anyone has experience with XmlLite, I have a problem in
    > > which I cannot move the reader position to a previous location.  Even
    > > if I use IStream->Seek, it does not affect the internal pointer used
    > > within IXmlReader.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
    > > appreciate it.

    > > Thanks,
    > > -Velik

    > I suggest you learn the rule...