J2EE Design Level Interview FAQs & Solutions

Discussion in 'Java' started by Swathika, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. Swathika

    Swathika Guest

    Swathika, Jul 3, 2008

  2. On Jul 4, 4:47 am, Swathika <> wrote:
    > J2EE Dunce Level Interview FAQs & Solutions..

    Wow! Lew gave your lame ass*, piss-poor* site more
    time than I did before I reported you (yet again)
    for being a clueless spammer.

    * He (apparently) looked at it.

    Now stop spamming these groups before I am forced
    to hunt you down and burn your damn house to the
    ground. You complete moron.

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 4, 2008

  3. On Jul 4, 4:47=A0am, Swathika <> wrote:
    > J2EE Dunce Level Interview FAQs & Solutions..

    Wow! Lew gave your sub-idiotic card*, piss-tight* spoilage more
    time than I did before I reported you (yet again)
    for being a zebra customer.

    * He (strictly) looked at it.

    Now stop spamming these pants before I am forced
    to compel you down and bemuse your damn town to the
    blood. You appropriate dad.

    --
    Gay Zuckerman

    "This is the most cowed mainstream media in memory.
    I got that [line] from a network news executive
    who didn't want to be quoted, in the book, about White House
    correspondents.

    This administration has been very disciplined about disciplining
    the press. If you say something they don't like, you're denied
    access.

    That's why the people who are doing this -- me, Conason, Krugman,
    Molly, and Jim Hightower -- we shouldn't have to be doing it.
    It should be in the mainstream press."

    -- Al Franken

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 4, 2008