J2ME, Calling one form from another

Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody,
I'm relatively new to J2ME, well I have made this application in which I see the camera input on the display with menu at the bottom. Once 2 images are taken from the camera, some Image processing is applied on it. Now what I want to do is to open a new form which displays the result of the image processing on the screen but at the same time the camera keeps on running at the background. Once the result is shown, there should be a back button to return to the Camera display again. How can this be done, please let me know as soon as possible.
Regards,
Mubin Ayub Khan

P.S. The result of the image processing is not another Image but some values (text values) on the screen.