MANIFEST.MF
a.jar
b.jar
c.jar
main.class

My MANIFEST.MF is

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.7.1
Created-By: 11.0-b15 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Main-Class: RAPTestTool
Class-Path: a.jar b.jar c.jar

but when I call java -jar d.jar I'm still getting no class found. Did I not add these jar file in my classpath properly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

just an extra question how can I create a folder and move a.jar b.jar c.jar there?

Thank you thank you

Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
from what I understand now, the classpath variable (either environment or in the manifest) is used to find jar files in the local directories. The JVM doesn't search for jar files inside other jar files.

Then is there any way to group all the jars and the class together to make it a single executable jar or something else?