Jasper Reports PDF/UA

Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Has anyone dealt with PDF/UA compliance for Jasper Reports? I'm not able to verify compliance due to missing header/cell IDs, "non-standard" <Text> tag being appended beneath <TH>, <TR>, and <TD> tags which needs to be removed, as well as circular role mapping (which I'm positive is due to the <Text> tag). I know this can all be done within Adobe, but these reports get systematically generated once a month by clients through our client portal, and it would be wasteful to manually edit PDFs every time. Your help is kindly appreciated in this matter.