    http://interviewjava.blogspot.com/

    Regards,
    Dharmendra
    Dharmendra, Mar 19, 2008

  2. On Mar 19, 8:10 pm, Dharmendra <> wrote:
    > Hello everybody!!
    >
    > I have a compilation of frequently asked and not so frequently asked
    > interview questions in Java

    That's a relief. We have a lot of people right here
    who ask Java *technical* questions. Perhaps you can
    help out by either answering some of them in words,
    or linking to the exact anchor on your blog that has
    the answer. Otherwise your communication might be
    mistaken for the latest blogSPAMMer.

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Mar 19, 2008