Java annotations and XML files

G.

Have you heard about the tool, that allows to binding form XML files
to object? Annotations are necessary.

The problem is: how to transform XML document to certain object? My
idea is to write annotated Java class and tool that will use those
annotations to fetch the data form XML an put it in object. And, of
course in the other direction- form object to XML.

Is there any tool available?

Mich

Why not just create a class that reads and writes an XML file? I know that
it can seem less high-tech, but the simpler solutions are usually the best.

G.

Yes - but I'm looking for universal mechanism, that will be able to
read/write. No parser will be necessary. Annotations will decide how
to write and what.

G.