    annotations to fetch the data form XML an put it in object. And, of
    course in the other direction- form object to XML.

    Is there any tool available?

    G., Feb 13, 2007

  2. G.

    Mich Guest

    Why not just create a class that reads and writes an XML file? I know that
    it can seem less high-tech, but the simpler solutions are usually the best.

    Mich, Feb 13, 2007

  3. G.

    G. Guest

    Yes - but I'm looking for universal mechanism, that will be able to
    read/write. No parser will be necessary. Annotations will decide how
    to write and what.

    G.

    G., Feb 13, 2007
  4. G.