    Does anyone can help me?

    BR
    Alessandro

    alexjcasol, Jan 24, 2006

  2. opalinski from opalpaweb, Jan 24, 2006

  3. alexjcasol

    zero Guest

    "alexjcasol" <> wrote in

    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > I am trying to send e-mail with a Java Application without any result.
    >
    > Does anyone can help me?
    >
    > BR
    > Alessandro

    Now that's pretty vague. What have you tried? Have you looked at JavaMail
    tutorials online? There are several out there that will get you from start
    to finish.

    http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/JavaMail/contents.html

    zero, Jan 24, 2006
  4. alexjcasol

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:19:07 -0500, "alexjcasol"
    who said :

    >I am trying to send e-mail with a Java Application without any result.
    >
    >Does anyone can help me?

    download the Bulk Emailer and study the code. What you need to do
    could be cannibalised.

    See http://mindprod.com/products1.html#BULK

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.