    Do you have any idea of what it could be?

    Thank you very much!

    Diego

    gordongekko, Mar 16, 2005

  2. gordongekko

    gordongekko Guest

    I'm very sorry. I solved the problem.

    Sorry again!

    gordongekko, Mar 16, 2005

  3. "Voula" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I also have the same problem and I cannot find a way to solve it! Can
    > please anyone help me?
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > From
    > http://www.developmentnow.com/g/16_2005_3_0_0_199611/java-client-and-NET-server-problem.htm

    It sounds like you are replying to a thread, since you talk about "the same
    problem". Some of us are reading these messages through newsgroups, and so
    have no idea what you are replying to. I suggest you start over.

    John Saunders, Sep 29, 2008
  4. "Voula" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I also have the same problem and I cannot find a way to solve it! Can
    > please anyone help me?
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > From
    > http://www.developmentnow.com/g/16_2005_3_0_0_199611/java-client-and-NET-server-problem.htm

    BTW, when you start your new thread, you may want to provide some detail. I
    took a look at the whole thread you were replying to and noticed that the
    original poster (back in March 2005!) simply said he was calling a .NET
    service from a Java client and got a NullReferenceException.

    A NullReferenceException is simply caused by trying to access something
    through an uninitialized reference:

    public class Foo {public int I;}
    Foo fooRef = null;
    int i = fooRef.I; // NullReferenceException

    This is not specific to web services, or to Java vs. .NET interop. It's a
    simple bug in the service.

    The only possible relation to web services is that when the client and
    service do not agree on the XML namespaces to be used in sending and
    receiving data, they will receive null data. If the service referenced such
    data without first checking to see if it was null, then it would throw a
    NullReferenceException.

    John Saunders, Sep 29, 2008