Java control panel anomaly

Roedy Green

I have both 32-bit and 64-bit JDK 1.7.0_01 installed.

Yet the Java control panel shows only the 64-bit installed. When I
try to manually add the 32 bit version, it immediately disappears.
Previously this did not happen. Both would stick.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Roedy Green

I thought the Java Control Panel only showed JREs not JDKs. How many JREs
do you have installed?

When you install a JDK, you get 2 JREs. So I would expect to see at
either 2 or 4 JREs, at least one 32 bit and one 64 bit. What I see
are two 64 bit.