Java Developer Sought - Innovative, DC

Connor Bell

Hello Java Developers,

I am currently seeking a strong Java developer to join a very innovative and growing startup.

The firm is an extremely well-funded, forward-thinking startup in NW Washington D.C. The executive team features some of the biggest names in technology, and the development team makes it a point to use the latest tech in an Agile environment. Great compensation and options, with a hip Silicon Valley feel. The project involves a novel, social approach to healthcare. It offers the opportunity to work with cloud and mobile technologies, Scala, config mgmt tools like Puppet and Chef, as well as NoSQL databases including MongoDB.

If you are interested in hearing more feel free to shoot me an email to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks,
Connor Bell