Java Exception error and default.asp

BEHoward

Anyone, Please HELP!!

I keep on getting this error when trying to access my default.asp for a
particular web page.

Java Exception error '80020009'

com.ms.com.ComError: COM object bound to asp/ScriptingContext instance
failed QueryInterface(IScriptingContext): Error loading type library/DLL.

/express/Default.asp, line 54

Can anyone assist or lead me in a direction that I can get this problem
resolved?

Bob Barrows

BEHoward said:
Anyone, Please HELP!!

I keep on getting this error when trying to access my default.asp for
a particular web page.

Java Exception error '80020009'

com.ms.com.ComError: COM object bound to asp/ScriptingContext instance
failed QueryInterface(IScriptingContext): Error loading type
library/DLL.

/express/Default.asp, line 54

Can anyone assist or lead me in a direction that I can get this
problem resolved?

Have you tried google:
http://www.google.com/search?source...-36,GGLD:en&q=Java+Exception+error+'80020009'