java mail

Discussion in 'Java' started by focode, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. focode

    focode Guest

    hello everyone,

    after a long time i am sending any technical
    query , it has never happened that i have not been answered plz answer
    me this time also...

    i am working on a program that implements
    javamail , it asks for ISP's mail server name , i am working on
    windows service pack 2 machine (laptop) and using dailup connection
    for my internet , can any one suggest me the real substitute for
    this , ( my ISP mail server name , method of finding ?), in one of
    the examples i have read it would be somthing like this
    , i am confused if it is the name of my machine
    (hostname)

    kindly help me , it important for my final
    year project (working on remote acess)

    focode

    focode, Jan 23, 2008

  2. RedGrittyBrick, Jan 23, 2008