Java object as input in XSL-FO processor?

steensh

I want to generate XSL-FO document from XSLT document and from an
object in Java (for example ArrayList).
Can you tell me if there is a library with this functionality? I want
to omit generating XML from ArrayList.

thanks

Joe Kesselman

XSLT generally wants to see an XML document, or one of the standard XML
APIs, as input. Can you write a scanner which walks through your Java
object and outputs it as SAX events, or an adapter which presents it as
a DOM tree?