Java sandbox

Sanjay Rathod

Hi guys

I am requiring sandbox implementation for my website. Basically my website is of learn java online with editor. so user can run their code in browser.
So i want to implement sandcode for that.
So can yopu guide me how to implement sandbox locally first. And what is the requirement of sandbox.is there any need to install any extra packages.or is there any extra package for sandbox top install.
please freinds guide me through this.

Thomas Richter

Hi guys

I am requiring sandbox implementation for my website. Basically my website is of learn java online with editor. so user can run their code in browser.
So i want to implement sandcode for that.
So can yopu guide me how to implement sandbox locally first. And what is the requirement of sandbox.is there any need to install any extra packages.or is there any extra package for sandbox top install.
please freinds guide me through this.

Something like this?

http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/viplab/

Why do you want to re-invent the wheel? Note that we can also do java,
but there is not yet an example for that on the web page.

Greetings,
Thomas