Java Screensaver

Discussion in 'Java' started by zopal, Jul 29, 2012.

  1. zopal

    zopal Guest

    From: "zopal" <zopal@1:261/38.remove-5ky-this>

    From: "zopal" <zopal@1:261/38.remove-z1h-this>

    From: "zopal" <zopal@1:261/38.remove-nwi-this>

    From: "zopal" <zopal@1:261/38.remove-10ae-this>

    with the help of the Launch4J tool I have succeeded to make a windows
    screensaver out a java application that shows a nice animation using geometric
    optics in a crytal like lattice. As far as I know this is the only way to do it
    as the java screensaver framwork initated by sun has been given up years
    before.

    http://frozenlight.berlios.de

    The screensaver is at the bottom of the page. In the middle of the page you
    find a java web start link showing the same animation.

    Zoltan

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    zopal, Jul 29, 2012