java script tricks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

[Since they have dumped the same in de.comp.lang.javascript (and supposedly
a dozen other groups), I am copying my response from there. Sorry to those
who have subscribed to both groups.]

neethu said:
[...]2009/06/javascript.html

<http://lmgtfy.com/?q="The+objective...or+with+the+JavaScript+programming+language.">

[...]2009/06/what-is-simple-calculator.html

[...]2009/06/what-is-javascript.html

[...]2009/06/php-forms-and-user-input.html

<http://phpindia.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/php-forms-and-user-input/>

Not only plagiarism, but clear copyright violation. Stolen mostly nonsense,
though, and copypasted without thinking (especially the PHP-Tutorial), and
probably multiposted the links throughout the Net.

If you ever asked yourself how stupid a single person could be, you've got
your answer.

FWIW, the Google Groups abuse team has been notified about this.

PointedEars