java swing

vijaya

Hai! Everybody!

I am working for a Swing project. My module is to create
MyComputer Frame same as the windows MyComputer Explorer with the same
functionality. I have to access the drives of my system and display
the contents as folders.

1. I got the tree structure with my drives and contents, but when I
click the nodes of the tree the contents of that folder has to be
displayed.How can I achieve it?

2. I have to add a treestructure to the JComboBox, which is same as
the MyComputer Addressbar. But the ComboBox constructor is not
accepting the tree object as a parameter.

3. After that I have to create an empty folder from my java program
to store any thing with some memory allotted to it.

Can anybody give any suggession to me? How can I interact with
Operating System and get the same contents?

Thomas Weidenfeller

vijaya said:
Hai! Everybody!

Why do you multipost the same question again and again? Why not first
have a look at the answers you got last time, think about them, do your
homework, have a look at the API documentation and the tutorials? No one
here will spoon feed you.

/Thomas