    Will post more info when I have it.

    ta,
    alex

    Alex Hunsley, Sep 16, 2004

  2. On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:58:13 +0100, Alex Hunsley wrote:

    > Anyone had experience with OK zip files getting rejected by the zip package in
    > this way?

    Yep.

    > Will post more info when I have it.

    Goodo.

    ....Oh all-right Alex. The answer to your
    (rather vague) question is probably that
    the Zip file's index is corrupt, but in
    that case the ZipEntries can still be
    retrieved sequentially.

    WinZip probably tries the first, then
    silently falls back to the second.

    Google Chris Uppal's posts for a long and
    detailed discussion of the arcane aspects
    of ZipFiles.

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 16, 2004