Java3d Navigation

Marzena

Hi,
First of all I`m little bit lame at java3D. I have the scene,where are
blocks. The scene reminds city . I need to navigate it with keyboard .
Few keys need to navigate observer view
(right ,left,up,down,zoom) ,others navigate scene views ( slope and
twist axes (Z)) . I tried to do it with class MouseRotate but it isn`t
good choice to navigate the 3D city, I also used KeyNavigatorBehavior
but I need to use diffrent keys then in this class. I would be
greatfull for any help or tip,which function should I search for.

Marzena

derek

Your question is not very specific. It is difficult to understand what it is your are actually asking. You could maybe describe the problems you are having in more detail.

Marzena

Your question is not very specific. It is difficult to understand what it is your are actually asking. You could maybe describe the problems you are having in more detail.

I don`t know how can I navigate observer and scene without using class
KeyNavigatorBehavior and MouseRotate . I know that I can spin object
with Transform3D. But how can I do the same with 1000 of object in the
same time. How can I change position of view ?

Marzena