    but I need to use diffrent keys then in this class. I would be
    greatfull for any help or tip,which function should I search for.

    Marzena

    Marzena, Apr 26, 2007

  2. Marzena

    derek Guest

    Your question is not very specific. It is difficult to understand what it is your are actually asking. You could maybe describe the problems you are having in more detail.

    derek, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Marzena

    Marzena Guest

    On 27 Kwi, 15:18, derek wrote:
    > Your question is not very specific. It is difficult to understand what it is your are actually asking. You could maybe describe the problems you are having in more detail.

    I don`t know how can I navigate observer and scene without using class
    KeyNavigatorBehavior and MouseRotate . I know that I can spin object
    with Transform3D. But how can I do the same with 1000 of object in the
    same time. How can I change position of view ?

    Marzena

    Marzena, Apr 29, 2007