    I need your help for that because I'm a very newbie in javascript and I
    need the code urgently.Thanks.

    , Oct 11, 2005

  2. ASM Guest

    a écrit :
    > Sorry for my bad english here! I try my best.
    > I would like to make a slideshow for my site about paintings.
    > I have four menus: Portraits-landscapes-Still Life-Animals
    > Each Menu has his own slideshows with a certain number of images. What
    > Iwant is clear and simple.
    > I don't want to display all the images.
    > I need a javascript code that displays each image enlarged on the right
    > and so on for each one through a slidebar "Next" and "PreviOus"
    > So shortly: 1) on the left: 4 small Images 2) on the left the
    > corresponding enlarged image which was clicked 3)from the fifth image,
    > "Next" or "Previous"
    > I need your help for that because I'm a very newbie in javascript and I
    > need the code urgently.Thanks.

    I like this example (in french) :

    http://ygda.free.fr/hscroll2.htm
    and
    http://ygda.free.fr/hscroll3.htm
    explain (z'essplications) :
    http://ygda.free.fr/hscrollScript.htm

    If you don't understand french
    to use this model is not difficult
    fiew lines are to be modified
    - number of images
    - place of thumbnails
    - place of big images
    - waiting time between 2 viewes (if auto)

    ASM, Oct 11, 2005