JavaScript Access to Button in form tags (webcontrol or html button)

Wes Weems

Hello,

I have a button called LoadBtn, which exists in <form name="Form1"
runat=server></form> tags.

I then have javascript loaded outside of that form, and apparently I cant
call any methods of that object (particularly the disabled property)... as
it says:

'document.Form1.LoadBtn' is null or is not an object!

to anyone who can offer any advice whatsoever (regarding accessing objects
that exist in the form tags, would be greatly appreciated!)

Wes

Natty Gur

What about the ID attribute ?

Natty Gur, CTO