javascript checking before submit butto

Dariusz Tomon

Hi

I embedded in HTML code checking my form before sending it:
I get the following error:

What is the way to do JS checking on the form with runat="server"?

Regards

Darek T
Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0117: 'ASP.edukon_rejestracja_aspx' does not
contain a definition for 'checkboy'

Source Error:

Line 121: <TR>
Line 122: <TD style="WIDTH: 625px; HEIGHT: 21px">
Line 123: <asp:Button id="Button1" runat="server" Text="Zatwierdz
dane" BackColor="Khaki" BorderColor="Red"
onclick="checkboy()"></asp:Button></TD>
Line 124: <TD style="HEIGHT: 23px"></TD>
Line 125: </TR>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\idn\edukon_rejestracja.aspx Line: 123