Javascript Code in MediaWiki

Mariana Romão

Hello,

First I would like to know if anyone here has put javascript code in
mediawiki and have some material that explains how to do it.
Second: I have a wiki where I publish exercises and fields for that
the students to respond and finally send your answers. But I wanted to
change this process so that a student saw only one question to get the
first page and only when he answered that the second question would be
presented and so on.

Anyone have any idea if this is difficult to do and how/where I get
this code?

Thanks,
Mariana

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mariana said:
First I would like to know if anyone here has put javascript code in
mediawiki and have some material that explains how to do it.

I have not done this, but I suppose RTFM would be a good start:

<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents>

Second: I have a wiki where I publish exercises and fields for that
the students to respond and finally send your answers. But I wanted to
change this process so that a student saw only one question to get the
first page and only when he answered that the second question would be
presented and so on.

As students tend to be smart, you would want to do that server-side, where
there are less possibilities for cheating, so probably not with JavaScript.

We are using Moodle instead, which probably has this particular feature
built-in, too.
Anyone have any idea if this is difficult to do
Depends.

and how/where I get this code?

If you want to do it client-side anyway, you will probably need to write it
from scratch.

PointedEars