    this code?

    Thanks,
    Mariana

    Mariana Romão, Aug 11, 2009

  2. Mariana Romão wrote:
    > First I would like to know if anyone here has put javascript code in
    > mediawiki and have some material that explains how to do it.

    I have not done this, but I suppose RTFM would be a good start:

    <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents>

    It is there where I found `<nowiki>...</nowiki>' which might as well be a
    solution for your problem.

    > Second: I have a wiki where I publish exercises and fields for that
    > the students to respond and finally send your answers. But I wanted to
    > change this process so that a student saw only one question to get the
    > first page and only when he answered that the second question would be
    > presented and so on.

    As students tend to be smart, you would want to do that server-side, where
    there are less possibilities for cheating, so probably not with JavaScript.

    We are using Moodle instead, which probably has this particular feature
    built-in, too.

    > Anyone have any idea if this is difficult to do

    Depends.

    > and how/where I get this code?

    If you want to do it client-side anyway, you will probably need to write it
    from scratch.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Aug 13, 2009